Day 1050 -- Dark, Stormy Sunday

I have very much enjoyed hearing the wind scream and howl outside today.  I have loved hearing the rain come down on my roof.  I took a blissful nap and sat scrunched under blankets watching football.  I even rode my trainer on the porch, happy for the breeze to cool me off.  I am incredibly thankful for a storm who seemed to say, "Don't think about going anywhere or doing anything.  Stay home.  Relax."

Thank God for this dark, stormy Sunday!

Lord, thank you for your incredible power and for allowing us the opportunity to glance just a tiny bit of it today.  Thank you for this relaxing day spent at home.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!