Day 1054 -- Just AJ and Me

Breslin and Dharia are staying overnight with Grandma Sharp tonight.

Colby is in Boston at the NCTE Conference.

And so, I am spending the night with just my littlest one.

We started the night by going to Taco Bell together.  We ate dinner and got enough for both of our lunches tomorrow.

Then, we headed over to the Bounce Castle, where AJ played and I worked on grading papers.  It was perfect.

We got in a little shopping before heading home and snuggling up with a movie at home.

It was a perfect, wonderful night.  I feel so blessed that I was able to spend all of this quality time with my amazing three year-old.

Thank God for just AJ and me!

Lord, thank you for the great time with AJ tonight.  Thank you for the chance to enjoy each other's company and have some fun.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.