Day 1057-- Groceries

Tonight, my mother-in-law was gracious enough to watch the kids for me for a bit so that I could go to the grocery store.

I cannot tell you how thankful I am to be able to have food and supplies in my house again.

I am actually looking forward to my lunch tomorrow because it has been pretty lame for so long.

I can clean my toilets because I now have cleaning supplies.

I can make cookies because I stuff to bake with.

It's awesome.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to get out for just a couple of hours in order to take care of this stressful, but important task.

Thank God for some groceries!

Lord, thank you for the chance to do some shopping tonight so that we are better equipped to face the week.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!