Day 1068 -- Robin Hood

AJ and I watched one of my all-time Disney favorites this afternoon -- Robin Hood.  I sat next to her on my bike trainer in the living room and pedaled while she took in the movie for the first time from the couch.  I was so thankful to be a part of her first Robin Hood viewing experience.  I loved seeing the many looks on her face during different parts of the movie, answering her many questions, and addressing/affirming her many comments.  Not only that, but I was grateful to be able to get in one of my workouts while watching one of my favorite movies and while hanging out with one of my favorite people.

Thank God for Robin Hood!

Lord, thank you for this time spent with my daughter tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!