Day 1070 -- Be Happy

Today I got to spend most of the day with my friend Courtney.  I was thrilled.  It's been way too long since I've been able to bask in her sunshine.  So, I'm grateful just that I was able to be around her.

What's more, however, is that Courtney was able to fulfill a long time dream of hers today, when she got herself a tattoo at Splash of Color.  It's simple, small, and a wise reminder: it says, "Be Happy."

I am thankful for my friend, who chooses happiness daily.  In doing so, she spreads joy to all those around her.

Thank God for "Be Happy!"

Lord, thank you for my friend.  Thank you for her joy and the way she so willingly shares it with others.  In your name I pray, Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.