Day 1072 -- Shopping with AJ

AJ and I hit Upscale Resale this afternoon in search of a Christmas Concert dress for her to wear.

Her ideal outfit was "A sparkly dress with legglings".  Translation: legglings = tights

It brought me great joy to see her walk up and down the racks of clothes, so excited about every dress she saw.  We ended up trying on four.  She loved all of them but finally settled on one that was very red and very sparkly --- exactly what she was looking for. After checking out, we found some black tights at Target to complete the look.

It was a fun outing and I am grateful to have had the time one on one with my youngest.

Thank God for shopping with AJ!

Lord, thank you for giving AJ and I some time together to go shopping tonight.  Thank you for the joy she brings to my life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!