Day 1094 -- 1006 and Choose Kind

Two great things happened today:

 1) Colby fulfilled his 2013 goal of running 1006 miles. We woke up early together and ran along the beach, finishing right at the Hermosa Beach Pier.
 I am so blessed to have a husband who it interested in being healthy and who is dedicated to making goals. I am so happy that he was able to complete such a challenging and fulfilling task. 

2) I got a new tattoo. I can just imagine some of you rolling your eyes right now, but let me explain. I have been thinking about this tattoo for some time, and I wanted it to be a part of my New Year's Resolution.

"When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind." - Dr Wayne W. Dyer

In the hours that I have had this, it has already done an amazing job of reminding me to choose a kind word or response over what I might otherwise say or do. I hope that it will serve as a daily reminder to honor my father by working hard to show love.

 Thank God for 1006 and Choose Kind!

Lord, thank you for a day to wrap up 2013 and begin on new goals too. Thank you for giving my husband the strength and discipline to meet his goals. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.