Day 1098 -- Squigz

We met my mom and Bob today at Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate Breslin's birthday.  While there, my mom presented Bres with a gift:
We have had so much fun with these.  Not only did it give an opportunity for Breslin, my mom, Bob, and I to hang out for a while at Chuck E. Cheese's after the tokens had all been spent, but it's the first time I have seen him so animated with something that's not a video game in a long time.  


Tonight, Breslin and I spent an hour building a castle for his cast of Mario characters.  I was in awe of his innovation and imagination.  That kid is just awesome.

Thank God for Squigz!

Lord, thank you for a fun toy that allows my son to use his creativity.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.