Day 1104 -- Rest

I don't know if I am sick, or just, exhausted, or what.  But, tonight I fell asleep at 6 pm and I slept hard until it was time to go to bed.

I am so thankful for a husband who could tell that I needed rest and encouraged me to lie down.  He wasn't resentful of me leaving him alone with three kids (at least not that I could tell).  I am also thankful that my schedule was clear so that I could get that rest.  I am hoping that it will make me full of life and energy over the weekend.

Thank God for rest!

Lord, thank you for the chance to rest this afternoon and evening.  Thank you for a gracious husband and an open schedule that made this possible.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!