Day 1105 -- Dinner Out

When I returned home late this afternoon from a gymnastics meet, I was pleasantly surprised that Colby asked me out to dinner.

It was nothing fancy--we went to Rocky Top BBQ in Jackson, but I greatly enjoyed his company and the chance spend some undistracted time together.

We waited so long for our food that it ended up being free (2 hours for a veggie burger is an unnecessarily long preparation time), but I wasn't upset at all because every moment that I waited was one more that I got to talk with my husband without someone interrupting us or needing us to do something.  It was nice.

Thank God for dinner out!

Lord, thank you so much for giving us a chance to go out to dinner tonight and spend some quality time together.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.