Day 1107 -- Afternoon Run

This week has been so busy that I haven't really had a chance to work out.

Like at all.

I've been feeling a bit antsy, so today, I decided that I was going to run even though I was a bit tight for time.

I explored the new exercise track above the Western High School gymnasium and I'm here to tell you that running 72 laps around an indoor track is as crappy as it sounds.

But -- it was a run.  I was thankful for the opportunity to work up a sweat, think about things, and get a workout in before heading out to judge a gymnastics meet.

Thank God for an afternoon run!

Lord, thank you for giving me he time and energy to work out today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!