Day 1109 -- KWings With Grandpa

Tonight Breslin got to go to his first ever big time hockey game. My dad took him to see the K Wings play in Kalamazoo. Apparently, they are havin a grand-old time, as is evidenced by this video my dad just sent to me. This is him trying to move the noise meter:


I'm thankful for the relationship my dad and Breslin have and for the memories they are making tonight. And I'm grateful for the uncanny ability my dad seems to have to get Breslin out of his comfort zone.  He frequently challenges him with new adventures and experiences, which I know are valuable and meaningful.

Thank God for KWings with grandpa!

Lord, thank you for the time Breslin and my dad had together tonight. Thank you for the relationship they have and for the fun adventures they share. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!