Day 1112 -- My Little Vegetarian

I  have tried really, REALLY hard during my stint as a pretty-much-almost-completely-vegan to not force my kids into adopting my eating habits.

It does come up in conversation.  And I am honest with them about where their food comes from, but I try not to be scary.

Today, I was surprised to hear Dharia say that she turned down her bacon at breakfast with Grandma.  Apparently she told all at the table that she "wasn't going to eat baby pigs".

Tonight she told me that her restaurant was going to serve only vegetarian dishes.

I don't know if she'll stick with her vegetarian convictions, but it was pretty cute to hear her talking about it tonight in her typical sincere, compassionate way.

Thank God for my little vegetarian!

Dear God, thank you for my daughter and for the fun things she says and does.  Thank you for the way that she thinks and cares about others.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!