Day 1115 -- Chair with Kids

My favorite place to be in the whole house is in the big rocking chair with my kids.  The arms of it are just big enough so that all three of them can snuggle up comfortably in it while watching a movie, reading books, or talking.  I got to do all three tonight, and I felt so lucky that I was able to just be close to them and enjoy having them near.  I feel like I haven't seen them much at all this week, and being able to spend such quality time with them was certainly both a joy and a blessing.


Thank God for some time in a chair with kids!

Lord, thank you for my kids and for the way that they always make things better.  Thank you for the time I was able to spend with them tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!