Day 1118 -- Caramel Mellow

I love having a Biggby in Albion.  Usually, when I go, I just stick to plain old coffee.  Because, at Biggby, even plain old coffee is very, very tasty coffee.

But, today, after snowshoeing for well over an hour and feeling tired, cold, and wet, I decided to treat myself to one of Biggby's specialty drinks, the Caramel Mellow.  I didn't see how I could go wrong.  The drink has all of my favorite things: caramel, coffee, and marshmallow flavoring.

I wasn't disappointed.  The Caramel Mellow was warm, smooth, and an explosion of deliciousness.  The coffee balanced out the sweetness of the caramel and marshmallow and I felt warmed from the inside out.

As soon as a finished, I started craving my next one.  The experience brought me disproportionate happiness.

I am thankful for this small luxury and for a day slow and easy enough to both snowshoe and make a stop at Biggby.

Thank God for the Caramel Mellow!

Lord, thank you for a day home from school filled with lots of fun, amazing things.  Thank you for small things that bring me joy and for the time to enjoy them.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kristin said…
Lets have a Biggby date soon!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!