Day 1119 -- Homemade Play-Doh

It's not often that I get crafty or creative at home.  I don't really do pinterest and I'm not much for do-it-yourself projects.

But today, as the temperature plummeted and we roamed the house finding various play activities to keep ourselves occupied, I decided it was time to try out some homemade play-doh.

When I was a little girl, the lady who watched me while my parents were at work would make homemade play-doh all the time.  We loved the way it smelled as she worked it into existence and could hardly wait as it cooled down enough for us to handle.

The kids were amazed to watch the Play-Doh come together and happily played with it for a grand total of about 15 minutes. But that's okay.  I was proud of myself for making it and I think they were pretty impressed with my mad skills too.  I am thankful for this fun snow day activity and for the time it meant we got to spend together. 

Thank God for homemade Play-Doh!

Lord, thanks forgiving me fun time today with my kids. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!