Day 1122 -- Karate

Tonight my older two kiddos got to try out karate for the first time.

I loved seeing them concentrate so hard and I was incredibly proud of them for trying something new.
Not to mention, they were terribly cute throwing their tiny punches and yelling their "HI-YA!"s.

They both enjoyed their time immensely and were pumped to go back again. In the car on the way home, Breslin was practicing his low block and chanting in Korean.

I was thankful that they now have a physical activity that they can look forward to for the next five weeks.

Thank God for karate!

Lord, thank you for a fun new activity that my kids can enjoy. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!