Day 1133 -- Crossfit

This afternoon I tried Crossfit for the second time.

I'm still not totally sure how I feel about it, but it did feel good to workout after not getting any workouts last week.

Oh, wait, I do know how I feel about it:

It's hard, but I love a challenge.

I feel like a complete nincompoop during class, but that only motivates me to want to learn more and do better.

It's strength training, but I am dripping sweat by the time I'm done.

I feel like I'll never be able to do the amazing things the awesome veteran Crossfitters can, but in a way I can see myself getting there.


Despite my conflicted I'm thankful that I had the time available to get there and the opportunity to push myself physically.

Thank God for Crossfit!

Lord, thank you for giving me time to work out today and for the chance to try something new.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!