Day 1135 -- Van's Bag

This was night 4 of judging.  Four meets in four nights is a new record for me.

Attempting to pack for school, working out, and judging is no small task.  Every day when I walk into school I feel like a pack mule.  I struggle in from the slippery, cold parking lot with my bags for everything, lunch, coffee, and hangers with judging clothes.

One thing that has made all of this a bit easier, however, is my new Van's bag.  I purchased it in California specifically to serve as my judging bag.  It has been extremely versatile.  This week I've managed to be able to use it as a judging bag and purse.  I can also place a few critical school items into it so that I can do things at home without having to bring a whole separate bag.  Overall, it's been sturdy and most excellent, despite being used and abused on a daily basis.

Plus, it looks really cool. :)

I'm thankful for a high quality item that I can depend on through these crazy days.

Thank God for my Van's bag!

Lord, thank you for my bag.  Even though it seems like no big deal, it's nice to have something dependable that makes life easier.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!