Day 1136 -- Ismon Ball

I am so thankful for the Ismon Ball.  I had the time of my life last night.  It will go down as one of the most fun nights I have ever had.

Some may argue that I had a little too much fun, but that's okay.

Huckleberry Groove was absolutely amazing.  I have a feeling they gained 80 new fierce fans last night.  

I had a hot date, great friends, and the opportunity to dance all night long.

It was a blessing from top to bottom and I'm grateful I was able to experience it.  What a party!

Thank God for the Ismon Ball!

Lord, thank you for a smashing success of a night.  Thanks for the chance to kick back and just have some fun.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!