Day 1141 -- Biggby Date

I took Breslin out on a "date" tonight to Biggby.

I had a Caramel Mellow.  He had a hot chocolate (with whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate sauce, of course).

We talked, laughed, and he read me his latest book obsession, The Flying Beaver Brothers.  He made ALL of the sound effects.  I was cracking up.

I am amazed by this little man who is so smart, witty, and wonderful.  I was thankful to give him my full, undivided attention tonight as we spend some amazing time together--just the 2 of us.

Thank God for my Biggby date!

Lord, thank you for giving Bres and I some time to just be together tonight away from home and all of the craziness that is usually associated with being home.  Thank you for the opportunity to just enjoy the lovely person he is and to bask in his wonderful-ness.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!