Day 1144 -- Spaceman

On our way out to Plymouth this afternoon, we had to stop many times for bathroom breaks.

We were just leaving the rest area northeast of Ann Arbor when a man wearing a motorcycle outfit and helmet was walking in!

AJ, in my arms, gesticulated wildly and shouted loudly,

"LOOK, MOMMY, a SPACEMAN! ... HI SPACEMAN!"

I stifled a chuckle as I ducked out the door.  I wasn't able to see how the cyclist responded to being called a spaceman, but it sure made my day.

My daughter is cool.

Thank God we ran into a spaceman!

Lord, thank you for AJ -- for her imagination, friendliness, and free spirit.  Thank you for the way she makes me laugh and for the joy she brings to all those around her.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!