Day 1147 -- A Call to Meet

This evening I was invited to the MHSAA for A Call to Meet. This is designed to bring together all of the officials who have been selected to judge at the state gymnastics finals.

The discussion was lively, intense, and focused. I had a blast talking about the sport I love with others you were just as passionate about it as I.

It is an honor to be asked to judge states, and in the meeting tonight I was struck by all of the strong, smart women I was surrounded by.  I consider it a high compliment to be included in their company.

Thank God for A Call to Meet!

Lord thank you for a successful evening with wonderful women. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!