Day 1150 -- Suits

Tonight after karate, Dharia and I did some shopping. We started off looking for a robe for her. We couldn't find any at any of the stores we visited.

There were, however, oodles of swimsuits on the racks. We got to looking and talking about our trip to the ocean here in a few weeks--before we knew it, we had a swimsuit in the cart for every member of the family. We even managed to find each of the girls a hat for the beach too.

The suits did us good. It lifted both of our spirits to know that soon we would be on our first ever real family vacation hanging out on the beach. When we get home, we were able to share the love. Although Breslin was less than thrilled, AJ was so pumped that she wore her new suit to bed.


I didn't wear my suit to bed, but I was thankful that such a silly piece if material could bring me such joy.  I am grateful to have the promise of a spring break as something to look forward to.

Thank God for a suit!

Lord, thank you for our little shopping trip we took tonight and for the unexpected turn it took. Thank you for making it possible for us to have something to look forward to. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.