Day 1151 -- Region 4

Every year, it seems, I am assigned to the same regional tournament site for gymnastics--the region 4 state qualifier.

And every year, it seems, the region 4 tournament is filled with controversial calls, riddled with tough decisions, and plagued with drama.

Tonight I am pleased to report that is no longer the case.

It was a smooth, albeit long, meet.  The coaches, judges, and meet management worked together pleasantly and efficiently.

I am grateful that I had the opportunity to participate, thankful for my fellow officials, and excited that my head wasn't spinning on the way home obsessing over what I could have done differently.

Thank God for region 4!

Lord, thank you for a smooth, successful meet. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!