Day 1157 -- Chief Judge

For the first time ever, I was a chief judge at the MHSAA Gymnastics State Finals.

It was a big hairy deal and I was nervous.

So much so, that I looked at my former coach, who brought me into judging 14 years ago and said, "I think I'm gonna throw up a little bit."

I sat with a panel of three other vault judges who supported me entirely and were completely fantastic.  After the first two vaults, I knew the night was going to go just fine.  And it was even better than fine.  It was amazing.  And FUN!

I'm proud that I did it and grateful for the opportunity.  I'm thankful for the other judges who helped and encouraged me.  It was a night I'll never forget.

Thank God for my first chief judge experience!

Lord, thank you for the incredible opportunity tonight.  Thank you for helping me to have a clear head.  Thank you for the wonderful ladies who you surrounded me with you helped make it successful.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!