Day 1158 -- HOME

Today was a long day.  It was a good day, too.  But, it was long.

I'm so happy to be home.  I got to sit in the chair with all three kids snuggling on me and a warm blanket.  I missed those little boogers.  And it was nice to feel that I was missed.

I love that even after weekends full of excitement, I can still look forward to being at home.  It sure felt good tonight.  I know that not everybody is blessed with a home they can happily anticipate returning to.

And now, my bed is calling my name.

Thank God that I am home!

Lord, thank you for getting me home safely to my family.  Thank you for making home always a good place to come back to even after fun times away.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.