Day 1160 -- 1st Day of Track

I was nervous and skeptical going into today's first track practice.

I was tired from the weekend and questioning my decision to be involved in yet another extra-curricular activity.

I was unsure of my ability to coach this sport.

But, after addressing my group of female sprinters for the first time, all of those hesitations vanished.

I found myself confident and excited.  I cannot wait to work with these girls.  I love being the one who designs and executes the workouts.

It's amazing how God is always working behind the scenes to make things happen for my own good.  I feel blessed that I get to be a part of this year's women's track teams and I am grateful for a successful and affirming day 1.

Thank God for the first day of track!

Lord, thank you for affirming my decision to coach track today.  Please give me strength this season to work hard and help these girls make the most of the talent you've given them.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.