Day 1162 -- Easiest Sub Plans, Ever

Tomorrow I begin a three day stretch of being out of the classroom.

Thursday and Friday I will be at the MACUL conference, as I have been for the past three years.

This year, however, I am not going crazy on Wednesday night finalizing plans for my substitute.  Instead, I was able to enjoy a dinner out with my husband and packing at the last minute, because I have a student teacher who is fully ready to take on these two days without me.

It's so nice to be able to leave without worrying about hours worth of sub plans.  It makes being out of the classroom exponentially more enjoyable.

Thank God for the easiest sub plans, ever!

Lord, thank you for this added benefit of having a student teacher.  Please help me to learn a ton about teaching more effectively over these next two days.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!