Day 1164 -- Yellow Belts

Tonight, my two oldest kids were awarded their yellow belts.  At the end of the ceremony, they broke their first boards in front of a captive audience of family and friends.  I truly wish that I had a video of them breaking their boards for you, but my phone died as soon as Breslin stepped up to the front.

My heart swelled with pride watching my two kids accept their belts and concentrate on breaking their boards.  They beamed from ear to ear after they had accomplished their task.

I am so thankful for this opportunity they had to participate in something they both love so much.  I am grateful for two kids who worked hard and had good attitudes that paid off.

Thank God for yellow belts!

Lord, thank you for my awesome kids and for this opportunity to celebrate their hard work tonight.  Thank you for giving them an activity they can enjoy and be proud of.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.