Day 1165 -- Time with the Roberts Kids



My kids had a chance to hang out with Khalan and Kinsley tonight.  And although the entire day was magical, this was one of my favorite moments.  I am thankful for the opportunity to laugh and be with my friend.  I am grateful that our kids got a chance to get to know each other and spend some quality time together.   I am hopeful that AJ's basketball skills will improve as she grows older.  But, if not, that's okay too.  I mean, I turned out all right, didn't I?

Thank God for some time with the Roberts kids!

Lord, thanks for a great day with wonderful people.  Thank you for all of the laughs and smiles and memories made.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.