Day 1169 -- Mountain Energy

This morning, I ripped open a new bar of soap from the Misty Mountain Soap Company.  I found this little place in the Smokies last summer and have been hooked ever since.  My favorite lotion and soap scent is the Mountain Energy, which has been on sale this month.  I had just finished up the last of the soap I had gotten for Christmas, so with relish I lathered up with my Mountain energy.  It was so soft and smelled so good that for a few seconds, I forgot that it was 5:15.  I might even have had a smile on my face.

Thank God for Mountain Energy!

Lord, thank you for little things that are blessings in the ho-hum of every day life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!