Day 1175 -- Dentist

Today I went to the dentist.

Today I went to the dentist for the first time in seven years.  SEVEN!

I knew it had been a while, but I was horrified when I called to make my appointment and they told me that my last visit was in 2007.

I have 2 kids since then.

I wasn't sure what to expect or what they'd find.  To my delight and surprise, my teeth were in fairly decent shape.  I did have 1 cavity that needs to be filled, but I was honestly bracing myself for much, much worse.

I am thrilled to say that I am thankful for a successful trip to the dentist.  My teeth feel clean, I don't feel like an irresponsible deadbeat anymore, and I don't have it hanging over my head any longer.

Thank God for the dentist!

Lord, thank you for a trip to the dentist that was better than expected.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
I can't believe you haven't gone to the dentist in seven long years. You shouldn't be neglecting your teeth like that. You could end up with more than one cavity the next time around. I guess I would've expected something worse as well, if I hadn't gone to the dentist that long. Haha! That only means that you still take good care of your teeth, even though you don't visit the dentist regularly. :)

Dr. Gerald Regni

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.