Day 1176 -- Bouncy Ball

I took AJ to her first ever karate class this afternoon.  Then, afterwards, we did a little bit of last minute spring break shopping and capped it all off with a trip to the Bounce Castle.

My favorite part of our whole excursion was when AJ took me to a corner of the Bounce Castle.  It was a bouncer that looked like a fairy tale castle, but had a large, bouncy basketball court inside.

The court was full of those balls you see in the the giant crates at Target and Meijer.  AJ claimed one as her own and we spend nearly and hour throwing it back and forth at each other while she screamed "TOUCHDOWN!"  She took breaks only to spring back and forth across the room, kicking the ball as hard as she could against the wall, so that it would ricochet crazily in unexpected directions.

It was wonderful to be able to focus solely on my little girl and have some time to do something totally silly.

Thank God for a bouncy ball!

Lord, thank you for the time I was able to spend with my daughter tonight and for the silliness we were able to enjoy.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!