Day 1179 -- Beach Day



We spent all day at the beach today.  Watching the kids run out in the morning and play was worth every minute in the car and every dollar we spent on this trip.  Their faces were radiant.   All day we soaked up the sun, played in the sand, explored seashells, and jumped in the ocean waves.  We bought a ridiculous number of beach towels, pails, shovels, and things to throw.  I'm sure we used them all today.

I'm not sure that anything sums it up better than this video I got of AJ in the first 5 minutes of arriving at the beach:


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202354503038578&l=3496636138009370727

I am so thankful to be here.

Thank God for a beach day!

Lord, thank you for this place.  Thank you that we are here together.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!