Day 1183 -- Snuggling Sisters

Tonight I was reading a book in bed.  The kids were watching a movie.  It had gotten pretty quiet, so I took a look over at their bed.  This is what I found:

I'm so thankful that my daughters share an incredible friendship.  Dharia takes such good care of her little sister, and AJ breathes life and energy into her older best friend, who she already looks up to very much.  

I was grateful to witness this sweet moment tonight and for all of the special together moments that the girls have gotten to experience together because of this trip.

Thank God for these snuggling sisters!

Lord, thank you for my girls and for the memories they've made together this trip.  Thank you for blessing their relationship.  Please continue to nurture it as they grow.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!