Day 1191 -- Successful Dentist, Part II

Today, I took all THREE of my kids to the dentist.  Dharia hadn't been since she was 18 months old and I was expecting the worst.

Not only were my kids SUPER well-behaved (thank you, Jesus), but their mouths were in great shape.

I am so thankful for this trip.  My mom guilt for letting it go for so long has vanished.  I am grateful for a successful trip and for the fact that Jackson Pediatric Dentistry was able to get all three kids in at the same time.  With three Sharps getting worked on by three different hygienists, I felt as though we took over the office for 45 minutes.  But it was so convenient to do it that way.

Thank God for a second successful trip to the dentist!

Lord, thank you for giving us a pleasant and successful trip to the dentist.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!