Day 1195 -- Outside

When we got home from karate tonight, Breslin and Dharia begged me to go play outside.

Sure, it was cold, windy, and a little rainy, but they were so excited, I couldn't say no.

It seems like they're not usually very keen on playing outside, especially at the end of a long day with school and karate.  I was excited to hear them say that they wanted to play together in the great outdoors.  It made my heart happy.

I made dinner quietly with some nice music in the background while they entertained themselves.  It was awesome.

Thank God for some time outside!

Lord, thank you for the chance to get my kids outside this evening.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!