Day 1199 -- Dansville Champions!

Tonight, my girls battled through a long meet in Dansville to emerge as champions of the Dansvilled Invitational. What I loved the most about this win was that it took the concerted effort of all of our team. We only placed first I. A single event. It was, then, our solidly consistent performances that gave us the win.

I am so thankful that their hard work paid off for them tonight. What an encouragement to these ladies, who have been putting in the time and effort daily.

I was very proud to be a part of this group of classy young women and I hope I get to see many more victories throughout the season.

Thank God for these Dansville Champions!

Lord, thank you for allowing these girls to experience success tonight. Thank you for the hard work they've put in and for the good attitudes they have. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!