Day 2007 – My Little Ballerina

There’s nothing quite as satisfying, in my opinion, as seeing your kids develop a love and passion for something.  For my AJ, that seems to be ballet.

Today marked the first day of her official class, and it was a long time coming.  This summer, she participated in “Princess Dance Camp” at the Academy of the Arts in Spring Arbor.  Since the last day of camp, she has anxiously awaited this day.  I thought her heart would explode when we got to class early and I bought her a pair of tights and a pink ballet skirt to wear over her leotard.

I am so happy and thankful that she has found something that brings her such joy.


Thank God for my little ballerina!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!