Day 27 -- Not Impossible

My Dharia Lou (aka Lou Lou) is a free spirit.  For more information/verification of this statement see "My Wild Child" post here

She is fiercely stubborn and independent, yet wildly emotional.  Let it be known that my parents have independently verified that she is a prettier, slightly more precocious version of me 26 years ago.

Today, she was being, well, herself.  I sighed and said, "You're impossible!"

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and smiled a naughty smile as she said,

"I'm not impossible, I'm Lou Lou!"

Thank God for Not Impossible!

Lord, thank you for my daughter.  Thank you for giving her the characteristics that make her exactly the person that she is.  I am grateful that you used her today to make me laugh and smile.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Barb said…
I don't remember saying 'prettier'.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!