Day 98 -- Big, Big Snores

I was driving home today, and my heart sank as I heard an unidentified noise.  "What now?" I thought angrily to myself.  It seems like every other week we have had to deal with something or other with our van, mostly involving flat tires.

I did the whole scientific method thing (after all, I am a science teacher) and

(1) turned off the radio
(2) listened intently
(3) continued to hear unidentified noise
(4) turned off heat
(5) repeated steps 2 and 3

I laughed out loud as I realized that the noise that was bring me so much consternation was, in fact, my tiny baby (see yesterday's post) who had fallen asleep and was sawing some huge logs in the seat behind me.

I am so thankful that my baby was getting the rest she so obviously needed. 

Thank God for big, big snores!

Lord, thank you that my baby was getting some much-needed rest on the way home today.  Thank you that nothing was wrong with the van.  Finally, thank you for the comic relief you provide on a daily basis.  I am so blessed to have children who always make me laugh at the least-expected times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!