Day 405 -- AJ Loves Mary

One of my absolute favorite things about Heaven's Little Helpers day care/preschool is the fact that my good buddy and co-teacher extraordinare, Mr. Messer, sends his kids there too.  In fact, his kids line up almost perfectly with mine.  His oldest son, James, is just one year older than Breslin.  His daughter, Mia, is a couple of months older than Dharia.  Mary, the baby, was born a mere 10 days after AJ.  The girls, especially, are close to their Messer counterparts.  Lately, when I pick up the girls and ask them who they played with, AJ says, "Maywie!"  Just see for yourself!



I am so glad that my girls have friends at daycare.  I think it's even cooler that they belong to a family which I happen to be a big fan of.  I love that little tiny AJ has homegirls already.  Somehow, it makes not being with them during the day a little easier to take.

Thank God that AJ loves Mary!

Lord, thank you that my girls have friends in the Messer girls.  Thank you for giving them the gift of friendship at daycare.  Thank you for the Messer family and for the abundance of blessings they bring to our collective family life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!