Day 471 -- The Future

I was peeling potatoes tonight and talking to Dharia Lou about Easter dinner.  I asked her if someday she'd invite me over for Easter dinner at her house.  She said yes.  Then I asked if she thought she'd have kids someday.  She said yes.

In fact, she said she was having six babies and already knew their names:

1) Harper (that would be her brand new baby cousin, see Day 459)

2) Daddy

3) AJ

6) Easter Bunny

"And they'll be so cute, mom!"

Even though I don't want my kids to grow up, it was fun to think about the future.  I love the idea of having Easter dinner over at their house and holding my grandchildren...even Easter Bunny.

Thank God for the future!

Dear God, thank you for my Dharia Lou and her hilarious take on life.  Thank you for giving me a glimpse of what the future might look like tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
Yep, and maybe she'll even stick with those names!!! :)
Joyce said…
I am missing my family this Easter and preparing dinner for everyone. We will be thinking of you and pray that we will all be together soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!