Day 317 -- A Book to Look Forward To

The last couple of books that I have ready have been sort-of... "ehhh" (with a shoulder shrug).  I gave it my best, though, and managed to get all the way through them.

On Sunday, I got a new book, and all week long I have looked forward to coming home and curling up with it under Grandma Combs or in a Big Girl Bath.

I love reading, and I'm so thankful for this opportunity to relax and get swept away in another world.  I'm also grateful that reading is again a pleasure, and not just another chore to be done.

Thank God for a book to look forward to!

Lord, thank you for the chance to read.  Thank you for providing me with the time to do some reading and relaxing this week.  Thank you for good books and for the creativity of those who author them.  n your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!